CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA : RECRUITMENT OF FINANCIAL INCLUSION COORDINATOR MARCH 2011.***
than 3656 branches, total business of more than 275453 Crores and driven by talented work force of 34000 + employees is looking for retired Officers of Nationalised Banks for monitoring the activities of Business Correspondents and to impart training to field functionaries in the area of Financial Inclusion.
1.Financial Inclusion Coordinator : 64 Posts
AGE : Maximum age should not exceed 65 years ( As on 31.01.2011)
EXPERIENCE : Candidates having following experience can apply for the post: Retired employees or VRS optee of Nationalised Bank with unblemished record. Should have worked for 5 years as Rural Branch. Should have retired from Scale-III or above. Should be resident of same district or near by district. -> Should be able to speak and write local/regional language.
COMPENSATION : The last drawn pay and allowance drawn by the officer less the amount of pension to be drawn/being drawn by him/her or Rs 30000/- per month, which ever is less.
LAST DATE : 11-04-2011 (11th April 2011).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Monitoring of data file upload related with transactions and account opening
based on TPS feedback.
2. Surprise visits to villages to ascertain the activities of CSP.
3. Verification of cash holding of CSP.
4. Facilitate in opening of account in base branches.
5. Coordination with Panchayats Head/Mukhiya for maximum enrolment in villages.
6. To verify the time taken between enrolment and actual activation of accounts.
7. Organizing awareness camps and to increase financial literacy among rural
8. To facilitate weekly meeting of BCs at base branch.
9. Monthly meeting with all the CSPs in a district for way forward with District
10. Handling grievances of customers.
APPLICATION FEE : Non refundable Application fee is Rs.1000/- payable for each post separately by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of "Central Bank of India- Recruitment of Retired Officers for F.I." and payable at Mumbai .Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format . Last date for receipt of application is 11-04-2011 (11th April 2011). No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Completed application should be sent in a closed envelope, Super scribing
"Application for the post of Financial Inclusion Coordinator"
General Manager- HRD,
Central Bank of India,
Chander Mukhi, 17th floor,
Mumbai- 400 021
ADDRESS : Central Bank of India
Central Office : Chandermukhi ,Nariman Point , Mumbai – 400 021.
for more details CLICKHERE.