(Notice dated 27.12.2011)
The Bank of India recruitment 2012 for GBO posts have been announced. Formed in the year 1906, BOI has become one among the largest public sector banks in India. With headquarters in Mumbai, Bank of India has over 3700 branches spread across all states. Apart from domestic branches, the bank also has 29 branches in foreign countries. Important: Online applications from 19.01.2012
General Banking Officers in Scale- I
Total Posts: 1800
Salary: Rs.14500- 600/7 - 18700-700/2 – 20100-800/7-25700
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years – Maximum 30 years.
Graduate with minimum 60% marks in AGGREGATE from UGC recognized University.
IBPS Score Requirement: Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) :
- Minimum 130 – For General Category
- Minimum 117 – For Reserved Category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
|Challan available from||19.01.2012|
|Submission of on – line application commencing from||19.01.2012|
|Last date for submission of on – line application||31.01.2012|
|Payment of application fee (other than SC/ST/PWD/EXS)||19.01.2012 to 31.01.2012|
|Tentative period of interview||Feb-Mar 2012|
|Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience reckoned as on||01.07.2011|
- Maximum marks for interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in interview are 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category.
- Depending number of vacancies, only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for Common Written Examination (C.W.E) conducted by IBPS (i.e. subject wise Objective Test plus Descriptive Test), have the minimum IBPS TWS score specified above and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for a Personal interview in the ratio of 1:3. The candidates should have valid score card issued by IBPS. Mere pass in the Common Written Examination shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in Common Written Test [i.e. 250 Marks (Objective Test & Descriptive Test)] and Personal Interview of 100 Marks will be prepared in descending order on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained, under the respective SC / ST / OBC / GEN Category. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list.
Application Fee :
- Application fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service-men Candidates - NIL
- For all other candidates - Rs.200/-
How To Apply
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail id.
- The candidate should apply on-line through website www.bankofindia.co.in
- As a First Step, candidate should take out Print-out of Challan from Page 10 of the Notice on our website(This will not be applicable for SC / ST/PWD /EX-SERVICE MAN Candidates).
- Against the above-said Challan, the candidate should make the payment of fees in any of the Bank of India branches on or before 31.01.2012.
- Once the payment of fees is made, the concerned branch will give him a Transaction No.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Bank's website and going to the sublink to open the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Candidate should visit again our website www.bankofindia.co.in under the caption "Recruitments / Career" and should fill up the application available by clicking on Page No.11 of the Notice on our website.
- Transaction No. should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place (This is not applicable for SC / ST /PWD /EX-SERVICEMEN Candidates).
- Application should be checked and after verification be submitted by clicking to submit button.
- Application should be printed to be kept ready for submission at the time of interview at the Interview Venue.
- You should note / remember your Registration No. and Password for future reference and use.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only procedure for applying. Physical mode of application or incomplete application would not be accepted and if submitted such application would be rejected outright.
For online Application and Challan visit Bank of India's website www.bankofindia.co.in