Experience: 0 to 1 years
Salary: Rs. 90,000 - 2,00,000 P.A
Industry Type: Telecom, ISP
Functional Area: IT-Support, Telecom, Hardware
Role: RF Engineer
Education: B.Tech, B.E.
Location: Ranchi, Shimla, Trivandrum
- Urgently required fresher engineers for working with different telecom vendors.
- Candidates must be prepared for travelling anywhere across India as per the requirements of projects and vendors.
- For above profiles candidates will be selected by the company after their RF training session.
- Candidates have to undergo for a pre-recruitment paid training through which they will get the complete knowledge of telecommunication industry know-how including on-site practical exposure.
- After successful completion of training program, candidates will get the chance of working with different telecom vendors.
- Specialization: Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunication, Computers or IT
- Year of Passing: 2009, 2010 or 2011 pass out candidates (only freshers) .
- Gender & Age requirement: Only Male candidates between 21 to 32 years
Company Profile:SimTech is India's one of the fastest growing telecommunication company involved in various telecom projects in India.We implement RF/BTS /DT/Network Planning & Optimization, Network design & RF Transmission, Network Performance Service, Microwave Linking and BTS projects all over India. The outcome of a collective vision of telecom experts, it possesses a rich experience in the world of Telecommunication. Telecom industry has shown a massive upsurge in the recent years. Its a most vibrant sector with highest growth rate. Sim-Tech training ensure employment and self employment opportunities for candidates in some of the best telecom majors. The trainers and consultants are best in their segment, enriched with years of training experience and total (Theoretical and practical) knowledge of the industry.
Send your resumes to: hr[at]simtechindia.in