Company Name: Intel
Experience: College Graduate
Job Role: Platform Validation and Automation Engineer
- In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with software and/or debug and/or application engineers and software and/or validation architects to understand requirements, design and to develop validation test plans / test cases and automation scripts and strategies.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Validating strategies, testing plans and black and/or white box feature and performance related tests for the modules to ensure certain quality criteria for software release is met
- Collaborating with cross-geo teams to partner and participate in development and validation of test methodologies
- Collaborating with internal team members to understand and automate the validation plans and test content using different validation frameworks and tools
- Understanding overall product requirements and product software architecture to optimize tests across modules and leverage automation for quicker, wider test coverage
- Responsible for generation of test plans, test cases for graphics and platform related technologies
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur
- You should possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or a related discipline having experience in test automation.
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of basic computer science, PC architecture, operating systems, architecture, software life cycle, software validation methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledge of driver validation, Windows* operating system, Intel architecture, preferably specific experience with SPI/i2c/GPIO knowledge
- Knowledge of software and hardware debug tools
- The candidate must have strong initiative, self-motivation, analytical skills, and be able to multi-task.
- Good teamwork skills are a must as the candidate will be working with various levels of engineering expertise in various geographies
- Excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills and ability to clearly communicate test cases, test results and defects
How To Apply: