Experience: 0 Years
Compensation: Not disclosed by Recruiter
Industry Type: BPO/ITES
Functional Area: IT-Support, Telecom, Hardware
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Education: Bsc IT / CCNA /BCA / MCA
- We have urgent requirements for Technical Support Engineer
- To provide technical support through voice to laptop/ desktop customers of HCL
- Work Timings: 24x7 (Ready to work in night shifts), Once in a month can be night shifts.
- For females, it will be only regular (day) shifts.
- An excellent communication skills are mandatory .
- Knowledge of all windows OS.
- Troubleshooting of OS issues.
- Relevant experience is preferred.
Company Profile:HCL is a $5.5 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 77,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and technology firms.
Send Your Resume To : rafiq.ahmed[at]hcl.com