Company Name: CISCO
Qualification: Bachelor Of Science/Arts
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer - Sales
The Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP) is one of the most highly-coveted early-in-career development programs designed specifically for top university graduates from around the world who aspire to become the next generation of sales leaders at Cisco. CSAP provides world-class, hands-on educational and experiential training that will develop our Associate Systems Engineers (ASEs) to become successful Systems Engineers in the Cisco Sales Organization.
The ASE role enables you to advance your career rapidly by providing the training and resources needed to become successful in an industry-leading sales organization. During the first three months of the program, ASEs will expand their sales and business acumen, increase their technical knowledge and develop executive presentation skills, as well as learn about Cisco’s architectures, solutions, products, and competitors.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum BS/BA)
- Graduated from an accredited university prior to program start date and within 27 months of program start date www.allindiajobs.in
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent in your academic program
- Electrical/Computer/Networking Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics degree preferred
- Must be able to start work on February 2013 or August 2013
How To Apply:
For More Details & Apply: Click Here