Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary: Not disclosed by recruiter
Industry Type: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area: QA & TestingRole: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Education: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
The Technology Quality Analyst (TQA) will be fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Testing the Capital IQ Application (Manual Testing)
- Creating Test Plans and Test Cases
- Executing Test Scripts, reporting Bugs and Enhancements
- Resolving Client Issues
- The profile involves effective communication between Peers, QA Managers, Business Analysts and Developers; across Capital IQ facilities globally.
- A BCA/B.Sc. Computer Science/BE Computer Science/MCA
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to work in shifts (no overnight shifts).
- As the candidate excels in the role and knowledge of our product, he/she will be given opportunities to grow into a leadership position and participate in designing new enhancements to Capital IQ.
- To apply for this job forward your resume and mention subject as "Technology Quality Analyst Position - Gurgaon "
Company Profile:Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's Business, is a leading global investment and financial information solutions provider. The Capital IQ Platform, our unique combination of global private and public market data and software applications, is used by over 4200 leading financial institutions to draw deep market insights, generate better ideas, optimize relationships, and simplify workflow. The Hyderabad Research team powers the platform with all the required data and the Tech team develops the tools that help research and workflow management.
Send your resumes to : indiajobs[at]capitaliq.com