The ANSYS Apache, Bangalore R&D team is looking for a software developer to help design and develop complex in-memory, core C++ data structure and algorithms. As a member of the team, you will be involved in an agile, fast paced team that produces physical layout modeling, design exploration and generates software that supports ANSYS Apache flagship products.
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities:
The focus would be to maintain and further develop fast, robust and high quality geometrical/region based algorithms, writing multi-threading C++ code, performance and capacity optimization with applying efficient and high capacity data structures. Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE/EE
- Having Excellent academic background from premium engineering institutes
Other Job Requirements:
- 0 to 2 years of C/C++ development in EDA enviorment.
- Proven proficiency in C++ programming language and data structures
- Sound understanding of algorithm, DS and implementation of large data handling and processing
ANSYS INSPIRE Values:
-Strive for Excellence
-Passion & Intensity
-Respect & Trust
PLEASE: No Phone Calls/No Recruiters
How To Apply: