Emma Watson Candids


Working weekends, the stars of "Harry Potter" were busy on the set as they filmed "Harry Potter" The Deathly Hallows" in London on Sunday (June 28). With Emma Watson showing off her maturing figure as she shot scenes alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, the trio are busily working to finish up both Parts I and II. Meanwhile, Miss Watson has made clear her plans to go to college after finishing up the "Harry Potter" series - also noting that she's unsure of a return to acting once she gets her degree. "I need to go away and figure out what I want to do." Watson told Elle Magazine. "I just want to take a step back and not rush into stuff. I need university to give me that break. Maybe I'll keep acting, maybe I won't." Enjoy the pictures of Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint on the set of "Harry Potter" (June 28). 8 More Images after a break.



No comments:

Post a Comment