Experience: 0.6 - 1 Years (Minimum 6 months)
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Role: Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Executive
- Performing Quality Tele Monitoring & Ticket Quality Checks.
- Support team in achieving Customer Satisfaction target for assigned team.
- Creating a quality culture, keeping people focused on understanding the customers needs.
- Propose new actions to improve productivity and share best practices with the Assistant Manager and Operations Manager of the team.
- Ensure that Customer Satisfaction remains a focus item by working with and updating the monthly CSAT Action plan allindiajobs.in
- Analise Root causes for dissatisfaction and design solutions to address these root causes.
- Support Assistant Managers and Operations Managers in driving the CSAT action plan and ensure actions are completed and on target.
- Comes up with solutions that addresses or exceeds customers needs and expectations.
- Own and drive the Quality Call Process (call monitoring) and ensure feedback is being given www.allindiajobs.in
- Own and drive the Documentation Check Process (ticket checks) and ensure feedback is being given.
- Ensure team is focused on updating tickets frequently.
- Regularly present to team and management team on Quality Improvements.
- Assist the team with the excellent handling of ticket records by the team.
- Customer service orientation,
- Excellent Feedback Skills
- Structured thought process
- Excellent Communication and
- presentation skills
- English: Fluent
How To Apply: